- Network Basics: Technical Concepts and Applications
- Examples of Wireline Communication Systems: CAN-Bus, Ethernet, USB
- Examples of Wireless Communication Systems: WLAN, Bluetooth, Zigbee
- This lecture corresponds to Modul 2-19 (ETIT 238) of the master program (7/2018).
- 5 Credits for passing the oral rsp. written examination.
Lecture, exercise and the examination will be also provided for A&R students (study regulations 03.2000/01.2003). A&R students receive 4.5 Credits for passing the oral examination (30 Minutes) rsp. the written examination (1.5 hours).
- 14.08.2023 16:00-17:30
- 25.09.2023 15:00-16:30